Deltek Announces Project Excellence Awards Program Finalists
HERNDON, VA, Nov 19, 2016 – Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, announced today the finalists for its annual Project Excellence Awards program. These awards recognize and celebrate outstanding Deltek customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving innovation, increasing profitability and winning new business with Deltek solutions.
Since the awards program started in 2008, Deltek has recognized some of the most innovative, market-leading companies in the world. The Project Excellence Awards program, a key component of its annual user conference, Deltek Insight, was designed to highlight and honor unique achievements among Deltek’s more than 22,000 customers worldwide across the following categories:
- The Business Impact Award recognizes an organization for its measurable business benefits achieved using Deltek solutions. The finalists for 2016 include Denmark-based Consulting Engineering firm Alectia, for successfully moving from a generic SAP system to Deltek’s project-based ERP system, Deltek Maconomy; and Orbital ATK, for the stellar results it has achieved with Deltek Costpoint during the Orbital ATK acquisition integration and improvements to production scheduling practices in the Missile Defense & Controls business unit.
- The Innovation Award recognizes a customer that used Deltek’s solutions in the most innovative way to drive value for its organization. The finalists for 2016 include CH2M, for using Deltek Acumen successfully across the Thames Tideway Project; and PAE Consulting Engineers, for using Deltek Vision to scale its growth and build its project information center.
- The Implementation Award recognizes a customer for its successful, signature implementation of Deltek solutions across a large group of users and sites. The finalists for 2016 include Leidos, for its fast and efficient upgrade of Deltek Costpoint; and Ruffalo Noel Levitz, for standardizing on Deltek – and replacing Salesforce with Deltek CRM – across its 750-person Higher Education Consulting business.
- The Intelligence Award recognizes a customer for the benefits it has achieved leveraging Deltek’s solutions to gain more intelligence about its business opportunities and to measure performance within its organization. The finalists for 2016 include Boulay, for its use of real-time dashboards in Deltek Maconomy, to gain mission-critical data and intelligence that led to optimal decision-making; and Tuba Group, for using Deltek GovWin IQ to find more federal opportunities and dramatically grow its organization.
- The Project Excellence Partner Award recognizes a Deltek partner and its customer that together has delivered a game-changing implementation. The finalists for 2016 include Anjarwalla & Khanna, an award-winning Kenya-based corporate law firm and the first legal firm in Africa to implement Deltek Maconomy, with partner Silversoft; and Fieldstone Architecture & Engineering with partner SilverEdge, for its successful transition from QuickBooks to Deltek Vision in the Cloud.
Winners will be announced at Deltek’s upcoming Insight 2016 conference, the premier industry event for project-focused professionals.
The event will be held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, DC, November 14-17.
To register for Insight 2016, visit www.deltekinsight.com.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses. For decades, they have delivered actionable insight that empowers their customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more. For more information, visit www.deltek.com.