Deepak Maini announces the release of his textbook ‘Up and Running with Autodesk Navisworks 2018’.
SYDNEY, Australia, May 03, 2017 - Deepak Maini announces the release of his textbook ‘Up and Running with Autodesk Navisworks 2018’. This textbook is specially written keeping in mind the requirements of running Autodesk Navisworks in the coordination meetings of BIM and Plant projects. Real-world plant and building models have been carefully selected to discuss the tools and concepts in the tutorials of every chapter. The users will be able to find various similarities between the models used in this textbook and their current projects. This will allow them to apply the concepts learned in this textbook to their day-to-day work. These real-world models are also made available to the buyers of this textbook. To know more about this book and to download the Table of Content, click on the cover page on the right.
The following are some salient features of this textbook:
- Complimentary access to videos of all tutorials in the book.
- 714 pages of in-depth coverage of all modules of Autodesk Navisworks simulate and manage, including the new quantification module.
- Detailed discussion of Autodesk Navisworks tools and concepts followed by plant and BIM tutorials.
- Around 440 pages of tutorials on real-world plant and building models.
- Special tutorial on the animation of the subsea remotely operated vehicle (ROV).
- Special tutorials showing the animator and scripter scenes with Crane movement and animation.
- Project-based chapter for the Autodesk Factory Design suite user.
- Timeliner simulation linked with animator animations showing construction sequences and movement of objects at the construction site.
- Detailed coverage of the clash detective module and the switchback functionality.
- Timeliner based clash tests included in tutorials.
- “What I do” sections describing some real-world challenges that Advance Steel users face and the author’s approach in those situations.
- Tips and Notes providing additional information about the topic in discussion.
- End of chapter skill evaluation to review the concepts learnt in the chapter.
- Complimentary access to the teaching resources for faculty members.
- Answers to Class Test Questions for the faculty members.
The following free teaching resources are available for the faculty:
- PowerPoint slides of all chapters in the textbook.
- Teacher’s guide with answers to the end of chapter class test questions.
- Help for designing the course curriculum.