Dassault Systèmes Reports Strong Revenue and EPS Growth
VÉLIZY-VILLACOUBLAY, France — April 23, 2015 —Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today announced IFRS unaudited financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2015. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on April 22, 2015.
- Organic new licenses revenue up 14% in constant currencies
- Strong SOLIDWORKS and SIMULIA performances, BIOVIA and QUINTIQ well in line with expectations
- Organic software revenue up 9% in constant currencies
- Net operating cash flow of €265 million
- 2015 financial objectives confirmed and updated for currency positive impact
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, 3DSWYM, BIOVIA, NETVIBES, 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.