Dassault Q4 FY17 Revenue Up by 16% to 296M Euros
VÉLIZY-VILLACOUBLAY, France, Feb 1, 2018 - Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), announces IFRS unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2017. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on January 31, 2018. This press release also includes financial information on a non-IFRS basis with a reconciliation included in the Appendix to this communication.
Summary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Highlights
- Broad-based software growth for industries and brands drives Q4 performance
- Q4 new licenses revenue of €296 million (IFRS and non-IFRS), up 16% organically in constant currencies
- Q4 EPS €0.79 (IFRS), up 41% and €0.89 (non-IFRS), up 14%
- FY non-IFRS software revenue up 8% at constant currencies, non-IFRS operating margin 32.0%, non-IFRS EPS €2.68, up 8%
- FY Cash flow from operations up 20% to €745 million
- Record year for SOLIDWORKS on broad global strength
- DS initiates 2018 goals: Non-IFRS revenue growth of 8% to 9% in constant currencies, non-IFRS EPS growth of 6% to 8% or at constant currency, about 11% to 13% (above consensus)
- Dassault Systèmes Ranked 1st among the 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World Global Index by Corporate Knights
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 220, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.