Dassault Q3 Non-IFRS Revenue Up by 8%
VÉLIZY-VILLACOUBLAY, France, Oct 25, 2017 - Dassault Systems (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), announces IFRS unaudited financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2017. These results were reviewed by the Company’s Board of Directors on October 24, 2017. This press release also includes financial information on a non-IFRS basis with a reconciliation included in the Appendix to this communication.
Summary Third Quarter and Nine Months 2017 Highlights (Unaudited; revenue in constant currencies)
- Q3 New licenses and other software revenue up 12% at €175.2 million
- Q3 software revenue up 8%, operating margin 32.0% and EPS €0.64, well aligned with guidance (all figures non-IFRS)
- SOLIDWORKS non-IFRS software revenue up 16% in Q3 and 14% YTD
- Cash flow from operations up 28% to €672 million YTD
- SIMULIA extends advanced fluids analysis with Exa proposed acquisition
- CATIA broadens its system engineering coverage with No Magic proposed acquisition
- DS reconfirms 2017 new licenses revenue growth of 8-10% and recurring software growth of 6% in constant currencies;
- Lowers EPS to €2.57-2.61 on five cent currency impact and total revenue growth to 6% (from 6 to 7% previously) in constant currencies on updated services outlook (all figures non-IFRS)
About Dassault Systems
Dassault Systems, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systems’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 220, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.