CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on ‘Transforming Enterprise Application Architecture’
ANN ARBOR, MI, USA, Oct 1, 2020 – CIMdata, Inc., the leading global PLM strategic management consulting and research firm, announces an upcoming free educational webinar, “Transforming your Enterprise Application Architecture.” The webinar will take place on Thursday, 22 October 2020, at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) and last for one hour.
Organizations need to identify their process and functional requirements in terms of capabilities and then develop an application map that sets the domain of specific application areas. CIMdata’s Enterprise Application Architecture™ model provides the ability to evaluate, define, and refine an organization’s comprehensive enterprise application architecture to support its digital transformation. The enterprise architecture is described in terms of information capabilities defined and directed by the organization’s business and technology platform. In this context, information capabilities are processes and technologies (i.e., functional capabilities) used to perform a business function. In this webinar, Peter Bilello, CIMdata’s President & CEO, and Janie Gurley, Practice Manager, Data Governance, will help attendees learn more about the capabilities of CIMdata’s robust solution-neutral, Enterprise Application Architecture model.
This webinar will help attendees:
- Understand how Enterprise Application Architecture defines and enables digital transformation.
- Better understand how to start an Enterprise Application Architecture initiative.
- Learn how to roadmap Enterprise Application Architecture and how to gain executive “buy-in” for a roadmap.
- Use an Enterprise Application Architecture model to determine the state of their company’s application maturity.
- Realize how to leverage Enterprise Application Architecture in support of their organization’s digital transformation journey.
According to Peter Bilello, CIMdata’s President & CEO, and one of the hosts of this webinar, “For most companies, their enterprise architecture is a result of multiple disconnected and/or semi-connected initiatives executed over years, if not decades, resulting in a patchwork of enterprise and desktop applications that reflect a set of mismatched pieces from multiple puzzles. Today’s digital transformation initiatives require a holistic and integrated application approach—one that supports a business’ strategy business objectives and maximizes their return on investment. CIMdata’s Enterprise Architecture Application™ has been developed and refined over the years to support this strategic need.”
This webinar will be useful to a broad audience, including CIOs, executives, directors, and managers responsible for product development; those involved in manufacturing, quality, or data governance; PLM team leaders and their team members; product managers, IT teams, solution providers, and anyone who wants to learn about Enterprise Application Architecture.
- To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/webinar-transforming-your-enterprise-application-architecture.
- To register for this webinar, please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/303461219541860622.