CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on ‘The State of the PLM Economy’ on Dec 10
ANN ARBOR, MI, USA, Nov 11, 2020 – CIMdata, Inc., the leading global PLM strategic management consulting and research firm, announces an upcoming free educational webinar, “The State of the PLM Economy.” The webinar will take place on Thursday, December 10, 2020, at 11:00 a.m. (EST) and last for one hour.
If there is one constant in the PLM Economy, i.e., the collection of software and service providers that serve industrial companies in pursuing their PLM strategies, it is that it is never dull. In this webinar, Stan Przybylinski, CIMdata’s Vice President, will review the significant events to-date in the PLM Economy in 2020 and discuss what we might look forward to in 2021 and beyond.
This webinar will help attendees:
- Develop a better understanding of the events of calendar year 2020 and how they are impacting the market.
- Identify key aspects of market moves that might suggest future actions.
- Better understand the PLM market and the competitive position of the leading PLM solution providers.
- Get a quick update on market changes that would take hours to document and understand without CIMdata’s help.
- Get CIMdata’s take on market actions to supplement internal opinions.
According to webinar host Stan Przybylinski, “The PLM Economy grew just under forecast in 2019, and then the COVID-19 pandemic hit. CIMdata revised its forecast after an initial March release, and it has been a challenging year. But there are some bright spots.”
Mr. Przybylinski has over 30 years of experience developing business-enabling IT solutions for research, engineering, and manufacturing organizations worldwide. He has worked in R&D, marketing, and communications with both Fortune 100 companies and small organizations. Stan is responsible for CIMdata’s research agenda, including the CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report series. He has been directly involved with the selection, consulting, integration, and implementation of large-scale PLM solutions and has worked on projects for both PLM solution providers and end-user organizations in the automotive, aerospace, consumer packaged goods, high-tech, and medical devices industries. He has spoken on PLM-related topics in Europe, North America, and Asia.
This webinar will be useful to product planners and managers, product portfolio managers, PLM team leaders and team members, PLM users, executives interested in a quick way to update themselves on the PLM economy, product managers, IT leaders, solution providers, financial analysts, and anyone who wants to learn about how PLM has progressed in 2020 and how it might move forward in 2021 and beyond.
During the webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics discussed.
- To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/the-state-of-the-plm-economy-2020.
- To register for this webinar, please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/9102573500677659918.