CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on The State of PLM Economy on Dec 12
ANN ARBOR, MI, USA, Nov 8, 2019 – CIMdata, Inc., the leading global PLM strategic management consulting and research firm, announces an upcoming free educational webinar, “The State of the PLM Economy.” The webinar will take place on Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. (EST) and will last for one hour.
If there is one constant in the “PLM Economy”, i.e., the collection of software and service providers that serve industrial companies in pursuing their PLM strategies, it is that it is never boring. In this webinar, Stan Przybylinski, CIMdata’s Vice President, will review the major events in the PLM Economy in 2019 and discuss what we might look forward to in 2020 and beyond.
This webinar will help attendees:
- Develop a better understanding of the events of the calendar year 2019 and how they are impacting the market.
- Identify key aspects of market moves that might suggest future actions.
- Better understand the PLM market and the competitive position of the leading PLM solution providers.
- Get a quick update on market changes that would take hours to document and understand without CIMdata’s help.
- Get CIMdata’s take on market actions to supplement internal opinions.
According to webinar host Stan Przybylinski, “The PLM Economy grew faster in 2018 that we had forecast, and the market has remained strong through 2019. The pace of mergers & acquisitions (M&A) has continued. It can be hard to follow, one of the reasons why people have come to value CIMdata’s work and opinion on this dynamic marketplace. This webinar will provide a “one stop shop” for information about the PLM market in calendar year 2019.”
Mr. Przybylinski has over 30 years of experience in the development of business-enabling IT solutions for research, engineering, and manufacturing organizations worldwide. He has worked in R&D, marketing, and communications with both Fortune 100 companies and small organizations. Stan is responsible for CIMdata’s research agenda, including the CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report series. He has been directly involved with the selection, consulting, integration, and implementation of large-scale PLM solutions, and has worked on projects for both PLM solution providers and end-user organizations in the automotive, aerospace, consumer packaged goods, high-tech, and medical devices industries. He has spoken on PLM-related topics in Europe, North America, and Asia.
This webinar will be useful to product planners and managers, product portfolio managers, PLM team leaders and team members, PLM users, executives interested in a quick way to update themselves on the PLM economy, product managers, IT leaders, solution providers, financial analysts, and anyone who wants to learn about how PLM has progressed in 2019 and how it might move forward in 2020 and beyond.
During the webinar attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics discussed.
- To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/webinar-the-state-of-the-plm-economy-2019.
- To register for this webinar please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/608969308515222275