Chaos Group Releases V-Ray 3.6 for Revit
SOFIA, Bulgaria, Feb 19, 2018 – Chaos Group announces the release of V-Ray 3.6 for Revit. Chaos Group brought cutting-edge features to Revit, including speedy hybrid GPU + CPU rendering, photorealistic grass and fur, and faster scene export. With a streamlined UI, it’s easy to create great-looking renders without interrupting your workflow.
New features in V-Ray 3.6 for Revit includes:
- Faster Scene Export - With our new optimizations and smart caching, translation and rendering of complex scenes is now up to four times faster.
- New Asset Browser - Shows all materials and proxy objects, and allows you to select and edit multiple materials.
- Streamlined UI - Updated and streamlined interface for a more intuitive, user-friendly workflow.
- V-Ray Proxies - ArchVision RPC objects can be used as stand-ins for V-Ray proxy objects in your Revit scene to render high-resolution models of trees, cars, people and other entourage.
- V-Ray Grass & Fur - Render realistic grass and fur.
- Hybrid Rendering - V-Ray GPU running on NVIDIA CUDA can now take full advantage of all available hardware, including GPUs and CPUs.
Cloud Rendering Early Access Program
Chaos Group’s seamless cloud rendering service — now available in V-Ray for Revit. To be among the first to try it, click the cloud rendering button in V-Ray for Revit, or register at chaosgroup.com/cloud.
For a full list of new features and improvements, see the release notes.