Chaos Group Releases V-Ray 3.6 for Modo
SOFIA, Bulgaria, Mar 27, 2018 – Chaos Group announces the release of V-Ray 3.6 for Modo. With V-Ray 3.6 for Modo, it’s easy to get creative without worrying about technical settings. Chaos Group have integrated GPU rendering, with a hybrid mode to give you an extra burst of speed when you need it. With support for VRscans and V-Ray Grass and Fur, your projects will come to life like never before.
New features in V-Ray 3.6 for Modo includes:
- GPU Hybrid Rendering - Take advantage of all your hardware by including CPUs when you render with V-Ray GPU CUDA
- GPU Device Select - Quickly select the GPU and CPU devices you’d like to use for rendering without restarting Modo
- Grass & Fur - Render realistic grass and fur faster with V-Ray Fur
- VRscans Support - Now compatible with a library of over 650 extremely realistic scanned materials. Learn more.
- Full Light Select Render Element - Adjust and mix lighting accurately in post — with full support for GI, reflections and refractions
- Cryptomatte Render Element - Automatically create ID mattes for easy selection in compositing
For a full list of new features and improvements, see the release notes.
Download a 30-day trial of V-Ray 3.6 for Modo, even if you’ve tried it before!