Carlson Takeoff R10 Released
MAYSVILLE, KY, USA, Oct 25, 2017 - The recently released Carlson Takeoff R10 combines all of the construction estimating and data prep components of the Takeoff Suite with the popular AutoCAD 2018 OEM engine built-in.
Improved Elevating Routines For Precision 3D Modeling
“This latest release of the Takeoff OEM will improve customers’ ability to go from 2D plans to 3D models,” says David Carlson, V.P. of Development for Carlson Software, “all the while taking advantage of the latest DWG file format available.”
Carlson Takeoff is a cut/fill volumes and data prep (for layout or machine control) program that can estimate jobs using paper plan digitizing, PDFs, or electronic CAD files.
Notable new features and improvements to Carlson Takeoff R10 include:
- Edit Assign Polyline Elevations – Overhauled user interface for smoother workflow. Added report function and controls for grip sizes.
- Elevate Pads By Grade Rules – Added option for dz to inner pad after elevating main pad such as a garage slab within a building pad. Added option to set vertical offset and option to maintain 3D polyline by using a dz instead of fixed elevation such as for an exposed basement.
- 2D To 3D Polyline By Points – Added option whether to filter by description and put options into a dialog.
- LWPolyline To 3D Polyline – New command to convert lwpolylines to 3D polylines.
- Material Quantities – Added block attributes to the report.
- Block Data Report – New command to report the number of different types of blocks in the dwg along with their attributes. Shrink Wrap Entities – Added method to create interior hole boundary polyline.
- TIN History – New ability to track source data and edits for TIN for review and reprocessing.
Carlson Takeoff is also available on AutoCAD sold separately or with the enhanced IntelliCAD 8.3 built-in through the Takeoff Suite, which is comprised of the modules Carlson CADnet, Carlson Trench, and Carlson GeoTech combined with Carlson Construction.
For more information about the 2018 versions of Carlson Takeoff OEM or Carlson Takeoff Suite, visit your local dealer or www.carlsonsw.com or call Carlson at 800-989-5028 or 606-564-5028.