Carlson to Host PhotoCapture, Precision 3D Topo, Hydro 2018 Webinar Series
MAYSVILLE, KY, USA, May 30, 2018 - Carlson has scheduled a series of webinars on the company’s first cloud-based standalone product, Carlson PhotoCapture, and the recently released Carlson Precision 3D Hydro 2018.
Throughout June into early July, Nathan Crews, Carlson Precision 3D lead developer, and Mark Long, Carlson Precision 3D product manager, will explore the recently debuted cloud-based photogrammetry solution, PhotoCapture, by working in project creation, project processing, project outputs, and collaboration opportunities with partner product, P3D Topo 2018. The webinar schedule will alternate weekly between PhotoCapture and Carlson Precision 3D Hydro 2018 which will demonstrate workflows with watersheds, stormwater networks, culverts, and more.
Explore Carlson PhotoCapture and Precision 3D Topo 2018
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Carlson Precision 3D Hydro 2018 | Watersheds, Stormwater Networks, Culverts, and More
- Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
- Thursday, June 7, 2018 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
- Thursday, June 14, 2018 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
- Thursday, June 21, 2018 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
- Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
- Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
Drone Topo Surveying with Carlson PhotoCapture and Precision 3D Topo 2018
About Carlson Software Inc.
Founded in 1983, Carlson Software Inc. specializes in CAD design software, field data collection, laser measurement, and machine control products for the civil engineering, surveying, GIS, construction, and mining industries worldwide, providing one-source technology solutions for the entire project cycle. Carlson Software is headquartered in Maysville, Ky., U.S.A., with branch offices in Boston, The Netherlands, Brisbane, Australia; Ottawa, Canada; and York, England. For more information, visit http://www.carlsonsw.com.