CAMplete Releases TurnMill v9
CAMBRIDGE, ON, Canada, Aug 20, 2019 – CAMplete is excited to announce that the newest release of CAMplete TurnMill, is now available. Dedicated exclusively to Nakamura-Tome’s line of turning centers, TurnMill V9 includes enhancements to 3D rendering, simulation improvements, and additional post-processing support. TurnMill is sold and supported in the USA through Methods Machine Tools and Multiaxis LLC, in Canada through Elliott Matsuura, and in the United Kingdom and Ireland through the Engineering Technology Group.
CAMplete’s TurnMilll v9 will provide users with enhancements to 3D rendering, simulation improvements, and additional post-processing support
What is CAMplete TurnMill?
CAMplete TurnMill is a seamless environment that allows you to combine output from all of your CAM Systems to create multi-tasking programs that are verified and ready to run on your machine. TurnMill’s sophisticated, yet easy-to-use software suite offers users everything needed to simulate and verify your complex programs in an intuitive 3D environment.
What is New in TurnMill V9?
3D View Enhancements
- Realistic rendering including metal shading, reflection modeling, advanced lighting modeling and edge drawing, which all help highlight important geometric features
- Enhanced highlighting mode to more clearly show selected objects in 3D
- 3D Space Mouse support that works directly with the driver control panel UI
- Hardware Driver Support for a wider variety of video cards, allowing users to run TruePath effectively on their existing laptop
- Collision Mode Pausing and Interpolation View allows the user to precisely examine all points of motion, even between programmed points
- Improved 3D collision visualization to easily see the interference of the 3D geometry Interactive machine jogging directly in the 3D View
Post Processing Support
- Revamped post-processing engine provides even more flexibility than ever before for Mastercam and Gibbscam.
- Intelligent decision-making limits wasted motion and provides optimal efficiency.
- Produce full multitasking programs from a single-tasking CAM project.
“With over a decade of customer feedback and real-world testing, TurnMill V9 takes multitasking machining to the next level. With on-demand e-learning tools and support, customers can stay ahead of the competition,” said, Mike Kaminski, Chief Executive Officer, MULTIAXIS.
“TurnMill V9 will make getting good parts even easier than before for our customers. With every release, we aim to help our users get the most out of their investment. We can’t wait to see what our customers will make next,” said, Paul Hoskins, Chief Technology Officer, CAMplete.
MULTIAXIS, LLC (“MULTIAXIS”) is a small business based in Wellington Florida that has worked with some of the most talented engineers in the world from machine manufacturers to machine shop end users. Creating on-demand, online solutions in an industry that continues to evolve and introduce high-end technology for manufacturing. Multiaxis provides solutions, build confidence, add efficiency, and be the best while learning new technology on demand. MULTIAXIS, LLC is an exclusive sales dealer for CAMplete Solutions products and training. For more information on Multiaxis LLC visit multiaxis-llc.com.
For over 20 years CAMplete Solutions has been specializing in the development of advanced NC post-processing and verification solutions dedicated to 5-axis and multi-tasking technology, for manufacturers in major industries around the world. CAMplete customers benefit from dramatic improvements to CNC machine optimization, NC programmer productivity and manufacturing process efficiency. For more information on CAMplete’s unique technology and services, visit www.camplete.com or contact them at +1 519-725-2557. For more information, visit https://camplete.com.