CADSoftTools Releases CADViewX 14 an ActiveX Component for CAD Files
TULA, Russia, Nov 2, 2018 - CADSoftTools is pleased to announce the release of CADViewX 14, a new version of the ActiveX component to work with CAD files – is now available. This version brings the support of annotative objects, export to AutoCAD DWG 2010 and other performance and stability improvements.
Here is a full list of them:
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded uploading of DXF files;
- bug fixes related to import of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- bug fixes related to the export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to the export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- improved export of SVG and HPGL files.
To download a trial version of CADViewX 14 and test its improved import and export features, click here.
Established in 2000 in Russia, Soft Gold Ltd, CADSoftTools trademark, develops a line of software products for industrial and construction drawings. CADSoftTools aims to do its customers’ work with design and project documentation as convenient and effective as possible. For more information, visit https://cadsofttools.com.