CADSoftTools Releases CAD DLL 14 CAD Library for Delphi, C++ Builder
TULA, Russia, Oct 16, 2018 - CADSoftTools is pleased to announce the release of CAD DLL 14, a new version of CADSoftTools’ CAD library for Delphi and C++ Builder. This version contains major improvements and new features designed to make your CAD VCL experience better.
New features included in CAD VCL 14:
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- added reading of hyperlinks for entities;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded uploading of DXF files;
- bug fixes related to import of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- bug fixes related to the export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved display of 3D files:
- added a new mode of surface display: Hidden lines;
- added display of 3D model edges;
- improved reading of SAT files;
- improved reading of OBJ files;
- improved reading of STL files.
- Improved export of HPGL files:
- added saving of line weights.
- Improved export of SVG files:
- added saving of texts.
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to the export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- added option for automatic regeneration;
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- improved G-code generation from DWG and DXF files.
To download a 45-days free trial version of CAD DLL 14, click here.
If you already have a CAD VCL license, CAD VCL 14 will be available to you at a 50% discount. For any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
Established in 2000 in Russia, Soft Gold Ltd, CADSoftTools trademark, develops a line of software products for industrial and construction drawings. CADSoftTools aims to do its customers’ work with design and project documentation as convenient and effective as possible. For more information, visit https://cadsofttools.com.