CADprofi 2018.17 Released
RADOM, Poland, Nov 2, 2018 – CADprofi announces the release of CADprofi version 2018.17. CADprofi is a comprehensive CAD application that accelerates the design work in many branches. CADprofi Suite program consists of the following modules: CADprofi HVAC and Piping, CADprofi Electrical, CADprofi Architectural, CADprofi Mechanical, CP–Symbols and CP–Manufacturers programs.
Highlights and changes in CADprofi 2018.17:
- CADprofi Architectural – gutter system
- CADprofi Electrical – an extension of the library of symbols and objects
- CADprofi HVAC & Piping – calculations of air velocity (command extension)
- CADprofi Mechanical – additional JIS standards
- New Saunier Duval library
- New library: designing hager underfloor trunking systems
- Update of manufacturers’ libraries: hager, TKREM, Vaillant.
- CADprofi 2018.17 has been adjusted to work with the latest CAD programs, including GstarCAD 2019 and ARES Commander 2018 SP2. CADprofi 2018 currently works with many base CAD programs including AutoCAD (since the 2000 version), BricsCAD, GstarCAD, IntelliCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, ARES Commander Edition, and others.
To view full description with screens, click here. (pdf)
To download the latest demo version, click here.
*BIM ready – all CADprofi objects are classified according to OpenBIM (IFC Classes).
Founded in 1996 in Poland, CADprofi is an international company engaged in the development of CAD applications working in the AutoCAD environment (and other Autodesk products), BricsCAD GstarCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, IntelliCAD and others. Now it has two offices in Poland and Germany. CADprofi’s applications are available in 22 languages and are sold through a well-developed network of distributors throughout the world. CADprofi company provides technical support (hotline) and also conducts training in the use of the offered programs. CADprofi is also a BIM (Building Information Modeling) specialist. It creates data in BIM, including Revit rfa format for many manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.cadprofi.com.