CADCIM Publishes Mold Design Using NX 11.0: A Tutorial Approach Book
SCHERERVILLE, IN, USA, Mar 5, 2018 – CADCIM Technologies, a renowned publisher in CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil/GIS, Animation, and Computer Programming textbooks, announces the release of Mold Design Using NX 11.0: A Tutorial Approach textbook by Prof. Sham Tickoo, Purdue University Northwest, USA and CADCIM Technologies. In this textbook, the author introduces the readers to one of the world’s leading mold design software, NX Mold. The author emphasizes on the tools, options, and functions that allow users to design mold quickly, easily, and effectively.
The textbook is priced at $39 only, consists of 260 pages, and comes with the following Free Teaching and Learning Resources for the faculty members and students:
- Online technical support by contacting, email@example.com
- All models used in tutorials
- Instructor’s Guide with solutions to all review questions and exercises*
- Additional learning resources at http://allaboutcadcam.blogspot.com and youtube.com/cadcimtech
(*For faculty only)
Taking into consideration the varied requirement of the users, Mold Design Using NX 11.0: A Tutorial Approach textbook is also available in an electronic format that makes it portable and convenient to read on your computer or laptop.
If you are a faculty member, you can register by clicking on the following link to access the teaching resources: http://cadcim.com/Registration.aspx. The student resources are available at: http://www.cadcim.com.
Salient Features of the Textbook
- Consists of 10 chapters arranged in a pedagogical sequence and covering the scope of the Mold Design in NX
- Consists of 260 pages, more than 15 Tutorials, and a comprehensive coverage of concepts and tools
- Step-by-step tutorials to guide the users through the learning process
- Additional information is provided throughout the textbook in the form of tips and notes
- Self-Evaluation Test and Review Questions are given at the end of the chapters to enable the users assess their knowledge
Mold Design Using NX 11.0: A Tutorial Approach textbook has been written with the intention of helping the readers effectively use the mold wizard tools such as gate, runner, and various standard parts in NX. The users will be able to create mold design easily and effectively through some processes such as analysis and documentation which have been dealt in detail. Also, the chapters in this textbook are arranged in a pedagogical sequence that makes this textbook very effective in learning the features and capabilities of the software.
About the Authors
CADCIM Technologies, Prof. Sham Tickoo of Purdue University Northwest, and the team of dedicated contributing authors are committed to bring you the best textbooks and free teaching and learning resources on Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Computer Programming and Applications, GIS, Civil, Computer Animations, and related technologies. We strive to be the first and the best. That is our promise and our goal.
Our team of authors consists of highly qualified and experienced Engineers and Programmers who have strong academic and industrial background. They understand the needs of the students, the faculty, and the challenges the students face when they start working in industry. All our textbooks have been structured in a way that facilitates teaching and learning, and also exposes students to the real-world applications. The textbooks, apart from providing comprehensive study material, are well appreciated for the simplicity of content, clarity of style, and the in-depth coverage of the subject.
For more information, on CADCIM Technologies, visit http://www.cadcim.com.