CADCIM Announces CAD, CAM, CAE, Civil/GIS, Animation Textbooks Update
SCHERERVILLE, IN, USA, Apr 9, 2018 – CADCIM Technologies, leading publisher of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil/GIS, Animation/VFX, and Computer Programming textbooks, is coming out with the following updated/new textbooks for Fall Semester 2018. The textbooks are available in eBook, Kindle, and Printed formats.
- Autodesk Fusion 360: A Tutorial Approach (New)
- SolidCAM 2017: A Tutorial Approach (New)
- AutoCAD 2019: A Problem Solving-Approach, Basic and Intermediate, 25th Edition
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019 for Designers, 19th Edition
- SOLIDWORKS 2018: A Tutorial Approach, 4th Edition
- Learning SOLIDWORKS 2018: A Project Based Approach
- Creo Parametric 5.0 for Designers, 5th Edition
- SOLIDWORKS 2018 for Designers, 16th Edition
- CATIA V5-6R2017 for Designers, 15th Edition
- Solid Edge ST10 for Designers, 15th Edition
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2018: A Tutorial Approach
- Siemens NX 12.0 for Designers, 11th Edition
- NX Nastran 9.0 for Designers
- Mold Design Using NX 11.0: A Tutorial Approach
- Advanced AutoCAD 2018: A Problem-Solving Approach (3D and Advanced) 24th Edition
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018 for Designers, 4th Edition
- AutoCAD MEP 2018 for Designers, 6h Edition
- AutoCAD Electrical 2018 for Electrical Control Designers, 9th Edition
- Learning Autodesk Alias Design 2016, 5th Edition
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2016 for Designers, 3rd Edition
- AutoCAD LT 2017 for Designers, 12th Edition
- Origami: Constructing 3D Models
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2019 for MEP, 6th Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2019 for Structure, 9th Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2019 for Architecture, 15th Edition
- Exploring AutoCAD Map 3D 2018, 8th Edition
- Exploring RISA 3D 14.0
- Exploring Autodesk Navisworks 2017, 4th Edition
- Exploring Bentley STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition
- Exploring Oracle Primavera P6 R8.4
- Exploring Raster Design 2017 for Image Processing
Animation and Visual Effects
- Blender 2.79 for Digital Artists (New)
- Autodesk Maya 2019: A Comprehensive Guide, 11th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2019: A Comprehensive Guide, 19th Edition
- Pixologic ZBrush 4R8: A Comprehensive Guide, 4th Edition
- MAXON CINEMA 4D Studio R19: A Tutorial Approach, 6th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2018 for Beginners: A Tutorial Approach, 18th Edition
- Blackmagic Design Fusion 7 Studio: A Tutorial Approach
- Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015: A Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: A Tutorial Approach, 4th Edition
- Introducing PHP/MySQL
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Learning Oracle 12c: A PL/SQL Approach
- Introduction to C++ Programming
All our textbooks come with the following Free Teaching and Learning Resources for the faculty members and students:
- Technical support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customizable PowerPoint Presentations of every chapter (For Faculty only).
- Part files of all illustrations, tutorials, and exercises.
- Instructor’s Guide with solutions to all review questions and exercises (For Faculty only).
Some of the Salient Features of these Textbooks are as follows:
Written with a tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing theme, the textbooks are ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your own pace.
- Written with a tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing theme, the textbooks are ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your own pace.
- The first page of every chapter enlists the topics that will be covered in it.
- Real-world projects and examples focusing on industry experience.
- Step-by-step examples that guide the users through the learning process.
- Additional information is provided throughout the textbooks in form of tips and notes.
- Self-Evaluation Tests, Review Questions, and Exercises are provided at the end of each chapter.
Taking into consideration the varied requirement of the users, our textbook are also available in an electronic format that makes it portable and convenient to read on your computer or laptop.
If you are a faculty member, you can register by clicking on the following link to access the teaching resources: www.cadcim.com/Registration.aspx.
The student resources can be accessed by clicking on the following link: www.cadcim.com. We also provide Live Virtual Online Training on various software packages.For more information, write us at email@example.com.
About CADCIM Technologies
CADCIM Technologies is one of the world’s leading providers of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil, and Animation textbooks. Additionally, the company publishes textbooks in various other fields such as GIS and Computer Programming. We also provide Free Teaching and Learning Resources with all our textbooks to simplify, strengthen, and supplement teaching and learning. Apart from publishing textbooks, the company also provides consultancy services and online training to universities and colleges all over the world. For more information, visit www.cadcim.com.