“BricsCAD® Unplugged” – Steve Johnson’s 5 surprises moving to BricsCAD
“BricsCAD Unplugged” is a series of live web-casts (via facebook live) from the core marketing team of Bricsys NV.
In this special edition of BricsCAD Unplugged, watch and listen to the Bricsys trio – Don Strimbu, Matt Olding and Vince Aman talk to Steve Johnson of CAD Nauseam, as he spells out his top five reasons why BricsCAD is the best.
Steve Johnson has been a CAD specialist since 1995 and has been involved in multiple roles like technical writing (CADalyst), CAD consulting, developing and was the president of the Western Australia Autodesk user group, and Vice-President of CADLock Inc.
He is also an international fencing champion and also plays cricket, which is a popular sport in the common-wealth countries but largely unknown in continental Europe and the Americas.
Watch and listen to this conversation on youtube:
Great going and good luck guys!! Good luck Bricsys!!
Want to know more about DesignSense, BricsCAD?
- CADPower V19 for BricsCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP (Linux/Mac compatible)
- CADPower V19 for AutoCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP
- GeoTools V19 for BricsCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP (Linux/Mac compatible)
- GeoTools V19 for AutoCAD: EXE (-or-) ZIP
- BricsCAD V18: Trial download
- BricsCAD V18 Shape: Free download
- BricsCAD Communicator V18: Trial download
Key Contacts: rakesh.rao(at)thedesignsense.com / +91-9243438300 / +91-8073279755
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rakesh_rao