Autodesk to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
SAN RAFAEL, CA, USA, Nov 23, 2020 - Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced its executives will be speaking at the following investor conferences:
- Berenberg European Conference 2020, November 30, 2020, Virtual Conference
- Credit Suisse 24th Annual Technology Conference, November 30, 2020, Virtual Conference
- Wells Fargo Securities VIRTUAL TMT Summit, December 1, 2020, Virtual Conference
- 43rd Nasdaq Virtual Investor Conference, December 4, 2020, Virtual Conference
- Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, December 9, 2020, Virtual Conference
A live webcast and replay of the presentations will be available through Autodesk’s Investor Relations Website at www.autodesk.com/investors. Please go to the Website 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary software. For more information, please call Autodesk Investor Relations at 415-507-6373.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. For more information visit autodesk.com or follow @autodesk.