ARES Commander 2015 Service Pack 1
Good news for every CAD user. A new version of ARES© Commander is available. New Features and Improvements Window OS:
- Performance is improved for zooming and panning.
- Improved menus appearance when application window is resized.
- Improved performance of the CLIPBOARDCOPY command for gradients.
- Enhanced the visibility of selected sheet tabs.
- Improved quality of exported tiff images.
- ATTACHDRAWING command performs better for AEC objects files.
- Cursor display with crosshair is improved.
- SPLIT command behavior improved for 2D polylines.
- Display problem of diameter dimension symbols is improved.
- POWERTRIM command improved functionality to trim edges of polylines.
- Better visual quality of pasted OLE data when zoomed in.
- Stability improvements for editing of pasted OLE objects in Microsoft Word.
Mac OS X:
- Docked UI mode style is improved.
I am sure you will use find these updates useful. Feel free to post your experience and queries. You can download the ARES Commander edition from https://www.graebert.com/en/component/productselect/downloads Tip: Before installing the new version, please uninstall your previous version using the Uninstall feature of your operating system. ARES Commander is a product from Graebert GmbH. Graebert GmbH is a leading developer of custom CAD software, solutions and services and has over 30 years of technology expertise… Disclaimer: I work as Specification Writer for Graebert GmbH and occasionally write for CAD -Tips and Tricks.
Guest Post by Mr. Amit Kumar