ARES Commander 2015 – Explore new Commands, Features and System Variables
Graebert GmbH has released ARES Commander 2015 with following new commands, features and system variables:
- CustomPaperSize. Manages custom paper sizes for built-in printers (PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG, or DWF).
Removes duplicate or overlapping entities from the drawing.
- EditTableCell. Inserts, deletes, merges, or resizes cells, rows, and columns in Tables
- ExplodeBlockX. Explodes Blocks and converts BlockAttribute values to SimpleNotes.
Migrates profiles, preferences, file location settings, and UI customizations from a previous version of the software.
Trims multiple, adjacent entities by dragging the pointer across each entity. Extends or trims two entities where they intersect at a virtual corner.
Copies, moves, rotates, and scales entities in one operation.
- StackOptions. Sets the alignment and size for stacked text in annotations.
- Dimension palette.
Appears when you insert or select a Dimension so you can change the properties and formatting of Dimension text.
- Paragraph Options dialog box.
Sets paragraph alignment, line spacing, indents, and tab stops for Notes.
- Note Formatting ruler. Sets paragraph indents and tab stops for Notes.
- Stack Properties dialog box. Controls the text, alignment position, relative scale, and type of stacked text to represent fractions and tolerances.
- AutoStack Defaults dialog box.
Sets defaults to automatically stack text that represents fractions and tolerances in annotations.
- Dynamic Block Grips. Modifies Dynamic Block references using grips. You can insert Dynamic Blocks and use them in drawings (although you cannot create them with the software).
- Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbon Customization.
Creates and modifies quick access toolbars, ribbon tabs and panels.
New System Variables:
- BTMARKDISPLAY. Toggles the display of value set increment markers in Dynamic Blocks.
- GRIPDYNCOLOR. Controls the fill color of user-defined grips of Dynamic Blocks.
- TABLEINDICATOR.. Toggles the display of the display of row numbers and column letters when editing Table cells in-place.
- TABLETOOLBAR. Controls the display of the Edit Table pop-up toolbar to assist editing Table cells in-place.
- TSPACEFAC. Sets the line spacing distance specified as a text height factor for Notes.
- TSPACETYPE. Sets the type of line spacing used within Notes.
I am sure you will find these Commands, Features and System Variables very useful. Feel free to post your experience and queries.
You can download the ARES Commander edition from http://www.graebert.com/en/index.php?option=com_productselect&view=downloads
ARES Commander is a product from Graebert GmbH. Graebert GmbH is a leading developer of custom CAD software, solutions and services and has over 30 years of technology expertise…
Guest Post, Author: Amit Kumar
Mr. Amit is working as a Specification Writer in a CAD software development company Graebert GmbH. He is graduate Mechanical Engineer from Delhi College of Engineering, University of Delhi, India followed by double MBA in Operations and International Marketing. He is using CAD software since 1997 and occasionally write for CAD tips and tricks. He is AutoCAD 2013 certified professional.