Altair India Invites Images for 2015 Desktop Calendar Challenge
Aug 2014: Pune – Altair India invites images for its 2015 Desktop Calendar Program. The theme for this calendar is “Customer Excellence in CAE/CFD using Altair HyperWorks”. Participation in the “Altair India Calendar 2015 Program” offers your company widespread publicity coverage and brand enhancement.
This is Altair’s10th successful year of this program. Over 2005 – 2014 organizations like L&T, Maruti, M&M, Infosys, Eicher Motors, Bajaj Auto, TVS Motors, Hyundai, Arvin Meritor, ESCORTS, LG, HCL, Volvo, Bosch, Tata Hitachi & Whirlpool were some of the major customers who participated in this program.
Last year over 6000 copies of this calendar was printed and distributed all over India providing the participating organization a wide branding coverage within the CAE / CFD community in India.
Kindly let us know if your organization is willing to offer an image for this program.
All images submitted for the “Altair India Calendar 2015 Program” must be created using Altair HyperWorks solutions:
- - Image must be created using Altair Products
- - True color (minimum 24 bit) and no less than 300 DPI
- - TIFF (preferred) or JPEG files accepted on any of the following media: CD/FTP
- - Images must accompany a completed entry/approval form printed on your organisation letterhead. This will be sent to you on receipt of your intent to participate in this program
- - Logo (Hi-resolution) of customer
- - A brief 50 word description of the image, along with details of Altair Products used.
Last date for the receipt of Images is September 15, 2014!
Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. Privately held with more than 2,300 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates more than 40 offices throughout 22 countries. Today, Altair serves more than 5,000 corporate clients across broad industry segments. To learn more, please visit www.altair.com.