Altair Announces Keynote Speakers for 2017 Asia-Pacific Altair Technology Conference Series
Pune, India, July 12, 2017 – Altair is pleased to announce several prominent keynote speakers for the Asia-Pacific segment of our popular global Altair Technology Conference (ATC) series. All the keynotes will share insights into Simulation-driven development processes and how challenges in product development can be overcome by allying the appropriate tools and methods at the right time.
“Altair’s Technology conferences globally will celebrate client and partner achievements who Design the Difference with Altair solutions to radically change the way products are designed and brought to market,” said James R. Scapa, Altair’s Founder, Chairman and CEO.
Along with members of the Altair executive team, the impressive line-up of leading customers and industry thought leaders includes the following:
At the China ATC
- Dr. Zhou Zhou, China Automotive Engineering Research Institute (CAERI)
- Dr. Jiazhen Zhang, Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd (COMAC)
- Dr. Xiaodong Dan Tang, Beijing Automotive Company (BAIC)
At the Japan ATC
- Noriyuki Sugiura, Toyota Motor Corporation
- Kim Sangkook, LG Electronics
- Kunihiko Watanabe, Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Masataka Koishi Dr.Eng., The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Yuta Urushiyama Ph.D., Honda R&D Co., Ltd.
- Yutaka Iwahori Dr.Eng., Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency(JAXA)
At the India ATC
- Rod Giles, Royal Enfield
- Manickam Loganathan, TCS
- Mansinh Kumbhar, Force Motors
- Anil Kumar, Tata Motors
- Rashmi Urdhwareshe, ARAI
At the ASEAN ATC
- KAZUNORI FUJITA, NTV Vietnam
“The Asia Pacific ATC Series will cover the complete spectrum of Altair offerings for Simulation-driven Innovation, from the application of simulation and optimization technologies to partner solutions as well as high-performance and cloud computing. Some of the new topics of discussion will include design for 3D printing, electrical devices, and next generation math & system modeling. In addition, sessions for Altair’s academic users featuring presentations from students and poster presentation session, will continue to play an integral part. Along with the interesting keynotes, technical experts and thought leaders in Simulation-driven Innovation and exhibits from partners and sponsors will offer content for users and everybody interested in product development techniques of all kinds.” – Nelson Dias, Senior Vice President Asia-Pacific, Altair.
The Asia Pacific ATC’s will take place in
- Nanjing (China) – July 13-14, 2017
- Tokyo (Japan) – July 25-26, 2017
- Chennai (India) – Aug 1-2, 2017
- Kuala Lumpur (ASEAN) – Aug 23-24, 2017
- Melbourne (ANZ) – Sep 13, 2017
- Seoul (Korea) – Sep 15, 2017
The registration for the conference, including all sessions, technical seminars and on-site events is complimentary. Online registration and a preliminary agenda are available at the respective country sites on www.altairatc.com. Register Now
Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. Privately held with more than 2,600 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates 67 offices throughout 23 countries. Today, Altair serves more than 5,000 corporate clients across broad industry segments. To learn more, please visit www.altair.com.