ActCAD 2020 Released
REDMOND, WA, USA, May 30, 2019 – ActCAD LLC, USA is pleased to announce that ActCAD 2020 is now released based on new IntelliCAD 9.1 Engine.
Below is a detailed list of improvements:
- All new dark grey user interface and new icons
- Native support of DWG 2018 & 2019
- IntelliCAD 9.1 & ODA 4.3 Libraries
- Attach digital signatures to .dwg files and validate them
- Command options are now clickable in the command bar
- Introduced a Start Page while starting Act IntelliCAD
- Clean Screen On/Off in the status bar to hide most UI items
- Block Manager tool palette to manage Blocks between drawings
- Many new commands like resetui, cui, wssave, gradient etc.
- Introduced new in-place Block Editor for easy block editing
- New System Variable Manager to manage system variables
- Several improvements to commands, features and performance
- New Sketch mode option to enable Rotate, stretch and move
- Improved Hatch programs, especially on flood, fills
- New Convert to Mesh and Convert to Surface commands
- High-Resolution PDF Printer
- All New PDF to DXF Converter
- Import PCD Point Cloud Data (both Binary & ASCII)Native support of DWG 2018 & 2019
The new version is available in both 64bit and 32bit installers and can be downloaded from Download Page.
ActCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable life-time price. ActCAD is powered by latest IntelliCAD 8.4, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. ActCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow ActCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. ActCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD world-wide. ActCAD is a commercial member with active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit http://actcad.com.