ActCAD 2019 Update 84806 Released
REDMOND, WA, USA, Jan 17, 2019 – ActCAD announces the new maintenance release of version 84806 for below-mentioned products:
- ActCAD 2019 Professional – 64bit
- ActCAD 2019 Professional – 32bit
- ActCAD 2019 Standard- 64bit
- ActCAD 2019 Standard – 64bit
This is a general maintenance release with minor fixes and performance improvements. Below is a list of brief improvements:
- Improved LH Sections Program for easy usage
- Fixed some issues with Block Attributes Creation
- Fixed the slow operation issue of Block Explorer in a specific drawing
- Fixed the issue of getting KWORD input from doAskForPoint when scripting
- Fixed the issue of hovering over entities adds them to the previous Selection Set
- Updated ODA dwg libraries to version 4793
The latest version is available for download on the Downloads Page.
ActCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable lifetime price. ActCAD is powered by latest IntelliCAD 8.4, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. ActCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow ActCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. ActCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD worldwide. ActCAD is a commercial member with an active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit http://actcad.com.