ActCAD 2019 Pro Update 84803 Released
REDMOND, WA, USA, Nov 2, 2018 - ActCAD announces the release of new version 84803 for below-mentioned products:
- ActCAD 2019 Professional – 64bit
- ActCAD 2019 Professional – 32bit
This is another major release of ActCAD software with several improvements and enhancements. Below is a brief list of improvements:
- Integrated new Artisan 3D Rendering module to ActCAD. Artisan Renderer is now available along with ActCAD software at no extra cost.
- All new PDF printer with best possible resolution and high quality PDFs to support Gradient hatches.
- Totally Revised and Redesigned User Interface with new Ribbon Tabs, menus, toolbars etc.
- 100s of new ActCAD Icons for Ribbon items and Drop down menus
- Added new AIDIMFLIPARROW Command
- Added new TJUST Command
- Added new TEXTJUSTIFICATION Command
- Added new TCASE Command
- Added new TEXTFIT Command
- Added new AI_SELALL Command with SELALL Alias
- Added new AI_DESELECT Command with DESELECT Alias
- Added new GRADIENT Command to launch Gradient Hatch Dialog
- Added new GATTE Command for Group Attributes Editing
- Added new LHSECTIONS Command to create L-Sections & H-Sections drawings based on CSV data
- Added Define View (DVIEW) & Viewport (VPORTS)options in Layout Menu
- Added many Right Mouse Click Options
- Added ActCAD Quick Start Guide to quickly migrate from other CAD to ActCAD
- Added New Uninstall Feedback System
- Added New Start-up Dialog showing many useful options and Trial Days
- Improved Licensing Mechanism to Convert Trial to License Key activation at any time
- Simplified License Transfer/Key Deactivation Mechanism
- Improved DIM command to directly select various dimensioning commands
- Added Single Attribute Edit Command to Interface
- Added Multiple Attribute Edit Command to Interface
- Revised ODA Library version to 4793
- Fixed the selection issue of Polygonal viewport properties by double-click
- Fixed the issue of slow zoom/pan in layouts with several viewports
The new versions can be downloaded from this Downloads Page.
We strongly recommend our existing customers to totally uninstall the old version and reinstall this new version manually. Please contact us at email@example.com for any technical assistance.
ActCAD brings Global Collaborated Technology Expertise to you at very affordable life-time price. ActCAD is powered by latest IntelliCAD 8.4, Open Design Alliance Tiegha Libraries and ACIS technologies. ActCAD has many enhancements, features and commands on top of IntelliCAD core. The add-on features, express menu commands allow ActCAD to become more productive for day-to-day projects. ActCAD works very closely with IntelliCAD on Development and Quality Assurance. Thanks to our highly automated test and build systems to keep our costs minimal. IntelliCAD was started in 1999 and has over 1 million trusted users now using IntelliCAD world-wide. ActCAD is a commercial member with active role in Release Committee and Board of Directors of IntelliCAD. For more information, visit http://actcad.com.