3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Pro Wireless 3D Mouse Launched
The new SpaceMouse Pro Wireless offers professional 3D performance without wires.
3Dconnexion is proud to announce the 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Pro Wireless, the first wireless 3D mouse with a comprehensive selection of professional features.
SpaceMouse Pro Wireless’ patented 6-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) controller cap creates a natural connection between you and your 3D content, while 3Dconnexion’s advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology means an end to unsightly cables on your desktop.
“With the SpaceMouse Wireless, the world’s first wireless 3D mouse, 3Dconnexion revolutionized the market,” says Antonio Pascucci, vice president of products at 3Dconnexion. “Now the SpaceMouse Pro Wireless raises the bar even higher, delivering the same wireless freedom to 3Dconnexion’s professional series of 3D navigation devices.”
With SpaceMouse Pro Wireless, users can smoothly pan, zoom and rotate models and camera views while 15 conveniently positioned buttons provide access to application commands, standard views and more.
SpaceMouse Pro Wireless offers the following benefits:
- Complete Wireless Freedom — 3Dconnexion 2.4 GHz wireless technology for a real-time connection to your digital content and a two-month battery life. When it does need recharging, simply connect one of the supplied USB cables and continue working.
- Professional Performance — SpaceMouse Pro Wireless automatically recognizes your application and assigns commands to its four Intelligent Function Keys. Go one step further by assigning a four-section on-screen radial menu to any of the device’s 15 buttons—providing easy access to even more of your favorite commands.
- Keep Your Eyes On What Matters — SpaceMouse Pro Wireless’s On-Screen Display provides a convenient on-screen reminder of the commands assigned to its Intelligent Function Keys, allowing you to focus on your designs—not a keystroke cheat sheet.
- View Your Work From Every Angle — Detect errors, explore alternatives, and present your work more effectively for review with SpaceMouse Pro Wireless’s 6DoF navigation and QuickView Keys.
- Minimize Hand Movements — Conveniently positioned keyboard modifiers provide quick and easy access to Control, Shift, Alt and Esc functions, reducing the time you spend moving your hand to the keyboard.
- World-Class Ergonomics And Build Quality — The SpaceMouse Pro Wireless has a full size, soft-coated hand rest for maximum comfort. Each of its 15 tactile, fully programmable buttons are perfectly positioned for maximum efficiency. Furthermore, it’s packaged into an expert design built with the highest quality components.
- Flexible Connectivity — Either plug the USB receiver directly into your workstation or use the Twin-port USB Hub (included as standard). With a choice of two USB cables, it’s easy to connect and charge SpaceMouse Pro Wireless whatever your desktop setup.
- The 3Dconnexion Experience - 3DxWare® 10 allows you to customize and optimize your SpaceMouse Pro Wireless for peak performance. Easily tailor settings and buttons to your application and needs. Take advantage of exciting new features. Design, create and navigate in brave new ways.
Are you ready to go pro? Click here to find out everything you need to know aboutSpaceMouse Pro Wireless today.
Pricing and Availability
SpaceMouse Pro Wireless will be available in early July. Check the 3Dconnexion website or local resellers for pricing.
3Dconnexion’s 3D mice revolutionize the way people interact with 3D applications, providing a more natural and intuitive way to interact with digital 3D content. 3Dconnexion 3D mice provide an intuitive, balanced and cooperative work style that results in increased productivity, improvements in creativity and enhanced comfort.
Supported by today’s most popular and powerful 3D applications, 3Dconnexion’s award-winning 3D mice serve a wide variety of industries and are used by engineers, designers, architects and artists across the globe.
3Dconnexion’s European headquarters are in Munich, Germany with offices worldwide. Stay up-to-date with all the latest company and industry news via the3Dconnexion blog, Facebook and Twitter.