3D Systems Q4 FY17 Conference Call on Feb 28, 4:30 PM ET
ROCK HILL, SC, USA, Feb 8, 2018 – 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced that it plans to hold a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2017 on Wednesday, February 28, 2018, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The company plans to release these financial results and file its Form 10-K on February 28, 2018.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Results Conference Call
- Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Listen via Internet: www.3dsystems.com/investor
- Participate via telephone:
- Within the U.S.: 1-877-407-8291
- Outside the U.S.: 1-201-689-8345
- The recorded webcast will be available beginning approximately two hours after the live presentation at www.3dsystems.com/investor
About 3D Systems
3D Systems provides comprehensive 3D products and services, including 3D printers, print materials, on-demand manufacturing services and digital design tools. Its ecosystem supports advanced applications from the product design shop to the factory floor to the operating room. 3D Systems’ precision healthcare capabilities include simulation, Virtual Surgical Planning, and printing of medical and dental devices as well as patient-specific surgical instruments. As the originator of 3D printing and a shaper of future 3D solutions, 3D Systems has spent its 30 year history enabling professionals and companies to optimize their designs, transform their workflows, bring innovative products to market and drive new business models.
More information on the company is available at www.3dsystems.com