Spatial Manager 4.1 Update, Now compatible with BricsCAD V18
In my last post, I introduced Spatial Manager 4.0, a light-weight GIS data processing engine that can replace your AutoCAD Map and be a compelling must-have solution that can extend your CAD with w lot of imagery and other spatial data processing and query functions.
Since its release in early October this year of V4, the application has experienced a great boost in functionality and many users and resellers bet on it as a real alternative to much more expensive applications in the sectors of Civil Engineering, Infrastructures, GIS, City planning, Maps or cartographic and territorial management in general.
We are happy to announce that the newest V4.1 update now supports BricsCAD V18 also. If you are looking for a spatial data engine, look no further. Spatial Manager is for you. We recommend you to use it on the BricsCAD platform, but if you are an existing AutoCAD or ZWCAD users, it just runs fine on those version too.
Among its most important news we can highlight:
- The improvements in the User Background Maps, which allow access to WMS or WMTS information in a quick and easy way, multi-layer Maps, advanced automations on the Coordinate Systems or the image formats of the Maps, etc.
- The Enhanced ASCII data provider, which allows direct import (avoiding uncomfortable ODBC connections) from Excel, Access and an infinity of files that include geometric information and linked data.
- The ability to execute import processes from the command line, scripts or batch processes.
- Exporting Labels to ‘Google Earth’, improvements in many data providers, etc.
Many multi-license sales are already made to medium-sized companies and many government departments, who choose Bricsys and ‘Spatial Manager’ as a powerful, robust and economical solution for the treatment of geo-spatial data.
- Download ‘Spatial Manager for BricsCAD’ v.4.1
- BricsCAD 18 news
Spatial Manager v.4: Enjoy the most superb set of geo-functions
- ‘Spatial Manager for BricsCAD’ product page